(UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENT on MAY 17, 2022)
The Japanese Language Proficiency Test on July 3, 2022 will be held at the De La Salle University (Main Campus) Taft Avenue, Manila.
In order to operate a massive test safety, strict protocols on public health are required – vaccination card for 2 doses, VaxCert (DOH booster), and government-issued ID with an updated photo and the JLPT TEST VOUCHER issued by The Japan Foundation, Manila are required to be presented at the entry gate.
The Testing Center (DLSU) will only allow a maximum of 37.4°C body temperature for entry into the campus; single-use plastic sandwich/food wrappers and plastic water bottles are not to be used.
Registered examinees will be at the Testing Center – Andrew Building (back street – F. Reyes Street) at 11:00 am.
JLPT in July 2022
The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) will be held on Sunday – July 3, 2022 in Manila and Davao. The JLPT is administered worldwide by the Japan Foundation in cooperation with other cultural exchange/educational institutions, in order to evaluate and certify the Japanese Language proficiency of non-native speakers.
Due to the current situation caused by the pandemic, the test will be held only in Manila and Davao with the restricted number of applications for the safety of the examinees and all others concerned.
The details are as follows and will be updated on this website.
July 3, 2022, Sunday
Manila: De La Salle University, Taft Avenue, Manila
Davao: Philippine Nikkei Jin Kai International School and Mindanao Kokusai Daigaku, Davao City
Manila: N1 and N2 only
Davao: N1, N2 and N3 only
N1 and N2 – Php 1,500.00
N3 – Php 1,100.00
Be sure to read the Test Guide before submitting your application.
Guide to the JLPT 2022 (https://bit.ly/JLPTguide2022)
- Only those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 can take a test. Applicants need to show a Vaccination Card / Vax Certificate (with booster vaccination) with a valid photo ID Card (government-issued) and the JLPT test voucher at the test site. If they failed to show these, they can not take the test and no refund of test fees is allowed.
- Please follow the safety protocol regulated by each host institution.
- Should the test be canceled due to the circumstances beyond the control of the organizers (such as COVID 19 and natural disasters), test fees paid will be refunded after a deduction of Php 100 for administrative expenses.
March 1 to 10, 2022
Applicants for Manila: https://bit.ly/JLPT2022aMNL
Applicants for Davao: https://bit.ly/3HUba33
- Applicants need to attach a copy of the payment slip to complete the form.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email after submission of the form.
- Applicants will receive another email with a test voucher by March 24, 2022.
(10 or more applicants paying as a group through a company / institution / representative / etc.)
- Each applicant under the group must register on the online form during the application period.
- The representative of the group must submit a list of applicants (sorted by level) by March 10, 2022 to the host institution by email. Please refer to this link (https://bit.ly/GroupListPH) for the sample format of the list.
- The representative will receive an email confirmation.
- The representative should submit the copy of payment slip by email to the host institution by March 24, 2022.
- The representative will receive another email with test vouchers.
Please read the description on the Online Application Form of each test site.
Online Test Results
Test results will be available on the JLPT website at https://www.jlpt.jp/e/ in the end of August 2022. Your Examinee Registration Number and 8-digit password are required to check your test results online. Be sure to keep your Test Voucher.
Manila: The Japan Foundation, Manila (JFM)
Davao: Mindanao Kokusai Daigaku (MKD)
Tel: (082) 233 – 0013 / (082) 233 – 0081 / (082) 285 – 6146