The JFM Arts & Culture Grant 2023 is now CLOSED for Proposals for Fiscal Year 2023
Watch the information video below to learn how to apply for the grant
The Japan Foundation, Manila is opening its call for proposals for the JFM Arts & Culture Grant for 2023. Across the areas of film, Japanese studies, literature, music, performing arts, and visual arts, the JFMAC Grant is looking to fund imaginative cultural initiatives that reinforce the solidarity between Japan and the Philippines.
STEP 1. Read and understand the guidelines for the JFMAC Grant 2023. The guidelines outline the following pertinent information about the grant:
- Eligibility and Duties of the Applicant
- Project Type
- Grant Coverage
- Application Procedure
- Disclosure of Information
- Handling of Personal Information
<<Download JFMAC Grant 2023 Guidelines>>
STEP 2. Once guidelines have been read and understood, download and complete JFMAC Grant 2023 Application Form. Complete applications must include.
- Detailed Project Proposal (including a report of past similar project, if any)
- Information on the applicant’s organization
- Profile or biography of a Japanese guest/collaborator (artist, researcher, collaborating institution, etc.)
- Proof of communication or an agreement with the Japanese guest/collaborator (in the form of letter, email or contract)
- Quotations as per request in the budget proposal
<<Download JFMAC Grant 2023 Application Form>>
STEP 3. Completed applications with the JFMAC Grant 2023 Application Form, along with supporting documents, must be submitted before the deadline date via e-mail. Please take note that applications can ONLY be submitted by e-mail. Incomplete documents will not be endorsed for screening.
- Application Period: 11 April – 31 October 2023
- Applications must be submitted at least 2 months before the implementation date
- All projects must be implemented by 31 December 2023.
- Send all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 4. Complete applications will be screened by the JFM Screening Board. The applicant will be notified of the result via email. Inquiry on the screening procedure and decision will not be entertained.
For further inquiries please contact The Japan Foundation, Manila
23/F Pacific Star Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue corner Makati Avenue, Makati City, 1226 Philippines
Telephone No: +632.8811.6154