The JFM Arts & Culture Grant 2022 is now Open for Proposals for Fiscal Year 2022
The Japan Foundation, Manila is opening its call for proposals for the JFM Arts & Culture Grant for 2022. Across the areas of film, Japanese studies, literature, music, performing arts, and visual arts, the JFMAC Grant is looking to fund imaginative cultural initiatives that reinforce the solidarity between Japan and the Philippines.
STEP 1. Read and understand the guidelines for the JFMAC Grant 2022. The guidelines outline the following pertinent information about the grant:
- Eligibility and Duties of the Applicant
- Project Type
- Grant Coverage
- Application Procedure
- Disclosure of Information
- Handling of Personal Information
<<Download JFMAC Grant 2022 Guidelines>>
STEP 2. Once guidelines have been read and understood, download and complete JFMAC Grant 2022 Application Form. Complete applications must include.
- Detailed Project Proposal (including a report of past similar project, if any)
- Information on the applicant’s organization
- Profile or biography of a Japanese guest/collaborator (artist, researcher, collaborating institution, etc.)
- Proof of communication or an agreement with the Japanese guest/collaborator (in the form of letter, email or contract)
- Quotations as per request in the budget proposal
<<Download JFMAC Grant 2022 Application Form>>
STEP 3. Completed applications with the JFMAC Grant 2022 Application Form, along with supporting documents, must be submitted before the deadline date via e-mail. Please take note that applications can ONLY be submitted by e-mail. Incomplete documents will not be endorsed for screening.
- Deadline date: 1 June 2022, Wednesday at 11:59PM
- Send all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 4. Complete applications will be screened by the JFM Screening Board. The applicant will be notified of the result via email. Inquiry on the screening procedure and decision will not be entertained.
- Notification date: 15 June 2022, Wednesday
For further inquiries please contact:
The Japan Foundation, Manila
23/F Pacific Star Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue corner Makati Avenue, Makati City, 1226 Philippines
Telephone No: +632.8811.6154