The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) will be held on Sunday – December 4, 2022, in Manila, Cebu, Davao, and Cagayan De Oro. The JLPT is administered worldwide by the Japan Foundation in cooperation with other cultural exchange/educational institutions to evaluate and certify non-native speakers’ Japanese language proficiency.
Due to the health protocols and other restrictions, the tests will be held with a restricted number of applicants in some areas.
▼General Guide on JLPT 2022 https://bit.ly/JLPTguide2022
- Manila: N1 to N5 (maximum of 6,400 applicants – total number for all the levels)
- Cebu: N1 to N5
- Davao: N1 to N5 (maximum of 1,500 applicants – total number for all the levels)
- Cagayan De Oro: N3, N4 and N5
-Applicants must register in the following online application form. https://jlpt-apply.jfmo.org.ph/
-Application Period: from September 1 to 20, 2022.
Applicants or the representative of a group need to pay the corresponding registration fee and then upload a copy of the payment slip (or Official Receipt issued by the host institution) on this Online Application Form to complete the application. The payment method is instructed in the online application form.
- In Manila and Davao, once the application number reaches the maximum, no more applications will be Those who cannot complete the application but have already paid the test fee will be refunded.
- Only those fully vaccinated are eligible to take the These requirements are subject to the health protocols mandated by the venues.
- Group applications shall be made for the same If your group has applications for multiple levels, you have to apply for group applications for each level.
THE PHILIPPINES-JAPAN FRIENDSHIP FOUNDATION, INC. (PJFF)
7th Floor, Electra House Building 115-117 Esteban Street, Legaspi Village Makati City, Philippines
JAPANESE ASSOCIATION CEBU, INC. (JAC)
5th/F Clotilde Commercial Center, M. L. Quezon Ave, Casuntingan,
Mandaue City, 6014 Cebu, Philippines email: email@example.com
Tel: (032) 343-8066
Mindanao Kokusai Daigaku (MKD)
Angliongto Ave., Lanang, Davao City, Philippines email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (082) 233 – 0013 / (082) 233 – 0081 / (082) 285 – 6146
Cagayan De Oro
Cagayan De Oro College
Max Y. Suniel St, Cagayan de Oro, 9000 Misamis Oriental, Philippines email: email@example.com
N1 and N2 – P 1,500.00 N3, N4, and N5 – P 1,100.00
The JLPT TEST VOUCHER, a VALID PHOTO ID CARD (government-issued), and a VACCINATION CARD / VAX CERTIFICATE for complete vaccination, all the documents in hard copy are required to be presented on the TEST DAY at the designated Test Site.
Successful examinees will be issued Certificates of Japanese-Language Proficiency by February 2023.
All examinees will receive a Score Report.
Results will be available on the JLPT Worldwide Official Website by January 2023.
Download: Announcement of JLPT December 2022