The Japan Foundation, Manila (JFM) would like to invite applications for the following position:
- Job Opportunity
|1||Program Coordinator||Accounting||Noon of
29 November 2023 (Wednesday)
- How to Apply
Please email the following documents to the email address shown below. The title of the email should be 【PC AS-2023】 Applicant’s Name. The successful candidates will be notified and invited for an interview.
- Duly accomplished JFM Application Form
Download the file from the link: https://tinyurl.com/357p746w
- Curriculum Vitae (with a profile picture taken within 6 months)
- 1 copy of a valid government issued ID card
- 1 copy of graduation certificate issued by the college or university that the applicant graduated from
- 1 copy of the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test certificate (if any).
- Contact Details
The Japan Foundation, Manila
Address: 23F, Pacific Star Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. corner Makati Ave., Makati City
(Contact person: Mr. Rolando Samson)
|Title:||Program Coordinator [Accounting Section]|
|Contract:||Contractual until March 31, 2024, with possible renewal for one-year subject to mutual agreement of the parties.|
JFM is recruiting one (1) Program Coordinator in-charge of Accounting Tasks for the Japan Foundation, Manila.
The expected tasks of the Program Coordinator include:
- Prepare and review financial documents, records, reports, and statements [Japanese/English]
- Conduct billing processes and handle Cash and Checks
- Input expense and revenue information into the JFM Accounting System [Japanese/English]
- Reconcile bank statements
- Maintain and update accounting records and files [Japanese/English]
- Conduct month-end and year-end closures
- Advise on general financial matters [Japanese/English]
- Perform other tasks and related activities which includes clerical works requested by the Director of the Japan Foundation, Manila.
|Academic Background||· Bachelor’s degree|
|· One year of work experience
· Worked in the field of accounting.
|Skills||· Proficient knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and other IT software.
· Ability to encode Japanese characters on spreadsheet reports
· Preferably Japanese language skills (N3 or N4 level)
· Excellent English skills (both written and oral)
· Excellent interpersonal skills (i.e., good at active listening, being tolerate of differences, and ability to prevent or resolve conflicts)
|· Proactive, creative thinker, and problem solver
· Detailed oriented
· Team player (likes to work in a team)
· Open minded
· Can work with minimum supervision
· Has strong work ethics including strict observance of deadlines
· Has a keen interest in Japanese culture, Japanese language education, and cultural diplomacy
Salary and Benefits:
- The salary will be decided based on the qualifications of a successful candidate.
- The basic benefits will be provided as per determined by the Labor Code of the Philippines.
- JFM is currently operating in a hybrid work arrangement (commute to the office four days and work from home one day a week). This arrangement may change depending on office operational needs.
The Program Coordinator may be asked to join overnight business trips to outside Metro Manila and to work over the weekend during special events such as cultural festivals and Nihongo events (several times a year at most).