The Japan Foundation, Manila, invites sealed bids for tablets.
An open competitive bidding process will be conducted using criteria of past accomplishments and credibility, service management, proposed plan, and quotation.
Bids must be submitted with the title “ EPA 2022 Tablet BID ” to The Japan Foundation, Manila, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 12:00 noon on Thursday, July 21, 2022.
The appointment of the awarded bidder will be announced no later than Wednesday, July 27, 2022.
Bid for Tablets
1) Period delivery: From October 1, 2022, to October 14, 2022
2) Number of Tablets: Total 340 units (same model)
3) Technical Specifications
Satisfy the following conditions.
|CPU||Octa-Core or more|
|Memory（RAM）||4GB or more|
|Storage （ROM）||64GB or more|
|Display size||10 inches or more|
|Battery||4500m Ah or more|
|Card Slot (SIM)||with sim card slot|
|Camera||Front Camera 5MP or more|
|Warranty||1 year or more|
|Other||Lenovo or Samsung|
– Proposal must include delivery fee, expectation date, and total cost, including operation check test by engineers.
– Delivery has to be at The Japan Foundation, Manila office.
– Each tablet must be tested by the engineers one by one, and the operation must be at The Japan Foundation, Manila office, and must be completed by October 19, 2022.
– During the operation and upon testing the unit, once the tablets, accessories, nor boxes are damaged, we will not accept it. Please handle it with care.
– Delivery period must be from October 1, 2022, to October 14, 2022. Changes on a delivery date outside the period above are not allowed under any circumstances.
– Payment is made by check, 50% down payment, and 50% upon unit test completion. The first 50% down payment will be done within 7-days after The Japan Foundation receives the invoice.
Inquiries/clarifications, send email to email@example.com (Tel. #8811-6154)
Invitation to Bid for Tablets and Bid for Tablets The object scope