The Japan Foundation, Manila invites sealed bids for Accident and Health Insurance. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the said Service within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids.
An open competitive bidding will be conducted using criterion of past accomplishments and credibility, service management, proposed plan and quotation. Interested bidders may obtain further information from The Japan Foundation, Manila from Wednesday- September 20, 2023.
Bids must be submitted on or before 12:00 noon on Wednesday – October 4, 2023 to email@example.com. Late bids will not be accepted.
The appointment of the awarded bidder will be announced not later than Wednesday- October 11, 2023.
Coverage of Plan
1) Period of Insurance: November 8, 2023 – May 24, 2024
2) Type of Insurance: Accident and Health
Medical – Php 50,000 / person
Accidental (Death) – Php 100,000 / person
Admission – Regular private if infection control is needed
Including -Inpatient/Outpatient,Emergency,Preventive,Consultation, Covid-19 related coverage.
4) Number of Insured Persons: Around 300
5) Requisite Benefit:
– No-cash-out at the accredited hospitals
– Affiliated DOH clinics in all provinces of the Philippines.
– Reimbursement on non-accredited clinics
– The accredited hospitals must include the following hospitals:
- Makati Medical Center – No. 2 Amorsolo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, 1229 Philippines
- St. Luke’s Medical Center, Global City – 32nd St. Bonifacio Global City Taguig City, 1634 Philippines
- St. Luke’s Medical Center, Quezon City – 279 E. Rodriguez Sr. Boulevard Quezon City, 1112 Philippines
- Asian Hospital and Medical Center – 2205 Civic Drive, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, 1780 Philippines
- Tokyo Healthlink, Inc. – Unit R-2 El Molito Building Madrigal Avenue, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City 1770 Philippines
– The accredited hospitals are preferred to include those in Metro Manila.
-The accredited hospitals should also be on the latest list of “Accredited Medical Facility for Overseas Workers and Seafarers” that the Department of Health of the Philippine government commended.
-Excluding coverage for annual physical examination
-Willing to conduct an online-orientation for the members.
*Insured persons are the candidates who take the Japanese-language training before they are dispatched to Japan to work as nurses and caregivers under the Japan-Philippines Economic Partnership Agreement (JPEPA).
For inquiries/clarifications, please call tel. #632-8811-6154 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org