This is an online course where one can learn Hiragana* in about two months. Students will do online exercises and attend Group Online Lessons.
*Hiragana is one of the three types of scripts in the Japanese language.
– Can read Hiragana : starting from single hiragana characters to words and sentences
– Can write Hiragana : by typing on a computer and writing manually
Modes of Tutor Support
– Group Online Lessons via Zoom on June 19, 26, July 3, 10, 17 and 24, 2021 (Saturdays), from 9:00 to 10:00 AM (Manila time)
– Monitoring of the students’ learning progress; exchange of information among students / teachers through the Notice Board.
– Completion of online exercises and online test
– Taking the reading test during the Group Online Lesson on July 17, 2021.
Registration Link: https://minato-jf.jp/CourseDetail/Index/MA21_HRGT_A100_EN01
(Details about the registration procedure is on the flyer)
|Registration Period||May 10 – 23, 2021|
|Course Period||June 4 – July 27, 2021|
|Result of Selection Process||May 24, 2021|
|Course Operator||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|Course Type||Tutor Support|
|Course Fee||Php 1,000|
|Eligibility||★ This is a teacher support course for Filipinos who want to learn how to read and write hiragana.
★ Only those who can attend the Group Online Lessons via Zoom are eligible to register.
|Schedule of the Group Online Lessons||Time: 9:00 to 10:00 AM
Dates: June 19, 26, July 3, 10, 17 and 24, 2021 (Saturdays)
|Payment Period*||May 24 – 31, 2021 (15:00, Manila time)|
ABOUT THE STUDENT SELECTION PROCESS
This is a course where participants are determined by a selection process. For those who wish to apply, please read the course outline carefully. Then, within the designated application time period, please click the ‘Course Registration’ button and complete the application.
*Please note that cancellation after payment will not be allowed. In the event that the course should not push through due to circumstances beyond the control of JFM, a refund will be made in accordance with regulations.