The Japan Foundation, Manila (JFM) would like to invite applications for the following position:
1. Job Opportunity
|1||Japanese-Language Lecturer||Japanese Language Education||May 20, 2022|
2. How to Apply
Please submit the following documents to the JFM via e-mail with the subject “JLL Application”. The JFM will notify successful candidates via e-mail to invite them for the interview.
- Duly accomplished JFM Application Form; (JFM-official-Application-FormProject (Japanese-Language Lecturer))
- Curriculum Vitae (with profile picture taken within 6 months);
- 1 copy of valid ID card (government-issued)
- 1 copy of the certificate of graduation from Higher Educational Institution or of advanced diploma;
- 1 copy of the certificate of Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (if any);
3. Contact and Inquiries
The Japan Foundation, Manila
Address: 23F, Pacific Star Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. corner Makati Ave., Makati City
TEL: 02-8811-6155 to 58 FAX: 02-8811-6153
(Contact person: Mr. Masashi Kawamura)
|Job Title||Japanese-Language Lecturer|
Main Purpose of Job
The Japan Foundation, Manila (JFM) recruits a Japanese-Language Lecturer (JLL). The JLL will engage in the projects related to Japanese-Language Education provided by the JFM such as the Japan Foundation Test for Basic Japanese (JFT-Basic), which is used as a test to measure the level of Japanese language proficiency needed to obtain the residency status of “Specified Skilled Worker (i). The duties of the JLL are as follows:
- To accomplish administrative tasks related to PR of the JFT-Basic;
- To work as an assistant for pedagogical seminars related to the Japanese-language coursebook Irodori: Japanese for Life in Japan developed by the Japan Foundation;
- To engage in other tasks incidental to the above.
- As an Administrative Assistant: Assist in smooth and efficient coordination and arrangement in implementing a project which includes coordination with various stakeholders.
- As a Lecturer: Provide quality Japanese-language learning/teaching courses with the guidance of Japanese-language experts and other personnel of the JFM.
- Assessment: Prepare an assessment report of each project implemented.
|Academic Background||Bachelor’s degree or advanced diploma|
|Office Equipment||Preferably equipped with a PC, but rental PC is available by the JFM|
The salary will be decided based on the qualification of the successful candidate. The basic benefits will be provided as determined by the Labor Code of the Philippines.