The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) will be held on Sunday – July 3, 2022 in Manila and Davao.
The JLPT is administered worldwide by the Japan Foundation in cooperation with other cultural exchange/educational institutions,
in order to evaluate and certify the Japanese Language proficiency of non-native speakers.
Due to the current situation caused by the pandemic, the test will be held only in Manila and Davao with the restricted number of applications for the safety of the examinees.
▼General Guide on JLPT 2022 https://bit.ly/JLPTguide2022
▼Test Guide of the Philippines https://bit.ly/JLPT2022aTestGuidePH
– Manila: N1 and N2 (maximum of 1,000 applicants – total number for both N1 and N2)
– Davao: N1, N2 and N3 (maximum of 500 applicants – total number for N1, N2 and N3)
Applicants must register online from March 1 to 10, 2022.
Online Application Forms and the details of the application procedure can be accessed at the website of The Japan Foundation, Manila <www.jfmo.org.ph/>.
- For Individual Applications
Applicants need to pay the corresponding registration fee and then upload a copy of the payment slip on the Online Application Form to complete the application.
- For Group Applications
(10 or more applicants paying as a group through a company / institution)
- Each applicant under the group must register on the online form during the application period (March 1 to 10).
- The representative of the group must submit a list of applicants by March 10, 2022 to the host institution by email.
- The deadline of the payment of Group Application is March 24, 2022.
HOST INSTITUTIONS (Manila and Davao)
The Japan Foundation, Manila (JFM)
23/F Pacific Star Bldg.
Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. (Buendia Ext.) cor. Makati Ave., Makati City
Mindanao Kokusai Daigaku (MKD)
Angliongto Ave., Mamay Road, Lanang, Davao City
Tel: (082) 233 – 0013 / (082) 233 – 0081 / (082) 285 – 6146
N1 and N2 – P 1,500.00
N3 – P 1,100.00
The JLPT TEST VOUCHER, a VALID PHOTO ID CARD (government issued) and a VACCINATION CARD / VAX CERTIFICATE (with Booster)
are required to be presented on the TEST DAY at the designated Test Site.
Successful examinees will be issued Certificates of Japanese-Language Proficiency by October 2022.
All examinees will receive a Score Report.
Results will be available on the JLPT Worldwide Official Website by the end of August 2022.