“Sensei no Wa” is open to both experienced and neophyte Japanese-language teachers, and offers a platform for information exchange with one’s peers. It is for the further encouragement of Japanese Language Education and aims to support professional enrichment and network expansion through interactive learning.
Theme: Dictogloss: Teach “giving and receiving” using dictogloss method. デイクトグロスで授受を教える！
Dictogloss is a language teaching technique used to teach grammatical structures best in groups. Challenging and fun, Dictogloss is task-based, interactive, and collaborative. Useful even among advanced learners, Dictogloss is best appreciated by beginning Nihongo students as it offers sufficient student support. Let’s learn to teach Nihongo the Dictogloss way!
講師【MS. JANICE DAIS】
- Worked in Japan as EPA Nurse Candidate (1st Batch).
- Studied Japanese Language at AOTS Osaka.
- Three- time Japanese Language Teacher to EPA Candidates.
- Attended the Short -Term Summer Training for Foreign Japanese Language Teachers at The Japan Foundation Japanese Language Institute, Urawa.\
|Date||October 20, 2018 (Sat)|
|Time||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
|Venue||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|ONLINE APPLICATION FORM||http://bit.ly/SenseiNoWa1020|
Interested parties, please fill out the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM http://bit.ly/SenseiNoWa1020 on or before October 19, 2108 (Friday) 5PM.
* Submission of application will be disabled after the deadline.