“Sensei no Wa” is open to both experienced and neophyte Japanese-language teachers, and offers a platform for information exchange with one’s peers. It is for the further encouragement of Japanese Language Education and aims to support professional enrichment and network expansion through interactive learning.
Theme: Teaching Japanese through Role Play – “ロールプレイを使って教える”
Role play is the next level activity after having a scripted pair conversation. In this activity, learners / students will have the freedom to create their own script and conversation flow. There are 3 essential parts in creating a role play. Let’s learn how to create role play cards and make our class more enjoyable and creative, and encourage learners / students to converse more with each other.
講師【Ms. Jennifer G. Diones】
- Studied Japanese at Philippine Assist Life Language and Development Center Inc. – Aug. 2006 ~ Jan. 2007
- Technical Intern Trainee at Isesaki shi Gunma prefecture Japan – 2007 ~ 2010
- Japanese Language Lecturer / Admin Staff at Philippine Assist Life Language and Development Center Inc. – 2013 ~ present
- Japanese Language Lecturer at EPA – 2014 ~ present
- Attended the Summer Course Training for Foreign Japanese Language Teachers at The Japan Foundation Japanese Language Institute, Urawa – 2019
|Date||December 7, 2019 (Sat)|
|Time||1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Venue||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|ONLINE APPLICATION FORM||http://bit.ly/SenseiNoWa1207|
Interested parties, please fill out the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM: http://bit.ly/SenseiNoWa1207 on or before December 6, 2019 (Friday) 5PM.
* Submission of application will be disabled after the deadline.