“Sensei no Wa” is open to both experienced and neophyte Japanese-language teachers, and offers a platform for information exchange with one’s peers. It is for the further encouragement of Japanese Language Education and aims to support professional enrichment and network expansion through interactive learning.
Theme: Improvisation Game （即興ゲーム）
Improvisation Game started originally as one of the methods of training for improvisational theater. Making judgements based on your surroundings, deciding on what your role should be, and acting it out according to a storyline without a script is very similar to real life.
I’m thinking we can have fun while doing a game where Japanese is used naturally. Leave your desks, chairs, and textbooks behind and let’s do a game using just our mind and body.
講師【Mr. Manabu Kobayashi】
- Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteers (JOCV) Vietnam – 1998～2000
- The Japan Foundation Kuala Lumpur (University of Malaya) Japanese-Language Education Advisor – 2001～2004
- Master of Japanese Language Education while teaching Japanese at various Japanese language schools and universities – 2007
- The Japan Foundation Kuala Lumpur (University of Malaya) Japanese-Language Education Advisor – 2014～2017
- The Japan Foundation Manila, Japanese-Language Education Advisor – 2017~present
|Date||September 13, 2019 (Fri)|
|Time||6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Venue||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|ONLINE APPLICATION FORM||http://bit.ly/SenseiNoWa0913|
Interested parties, please fill out the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM http://bit.ly/SenseiNoWa0913 on or before September 12, 2109 (Thursday) 5PM.
* Submission of application will be disabled after the deadline.