“Sensei no Wa” is open to both experienced and neophyte Japanese-language teachers, and offers a platform for information exchange with one’s peers. It is for the further encouragement of Japanese Language Education and aims to support professional enrichment and network expansion through interactive learning.
Theme: Roudoku: Reading aloud in Japanese! 朗読をやってみましょう！
Roudoku means “reading out loud” and it can offer various learnings and techniques in teaching and learning of the Japanese Language. It is also fun and interesting for the students to learn several cultures of the Japanese people since each story has plenty of customs and traditions with it. It can appeal both to beginners and advance learners. One of the good things about reading out loud is that it forces you to think about how you pronounce the words.
講師【MS. LANIE VILLEGAS GARCIA】
- Studied Japanese Language at Greenlife and Forest Foundation (2004)
- Worked as Trainee in Nitto Denko, Kameyama, Mie- Ken, Japan (2005 – 2008)
- University Instructor for 10 years and currently the head of LVG Language Tutorial Center
- Attended the Short-Term Summer Training for Foreign Japanese Language Teachers at The Japan Foundation Japanese Language Institute, Urawa.
|Date||January 26, 2019 (Sat)|
|Time||5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Venue||Nihongo Center Foundation Makati – Dominion Branch|
|ONLINE APPLICATION FORM||http://bit.ly/SenseiNoWa20190126|
Interested parties, please fill out the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM http://bit.ly/SenseiNoWa20190126 on or before January 25, 2109 (Friday) 5PM.
* Maximum of 50 participants.
** Submission of application will be disabled after the deadline.