“Sensei no Wa” is open to both experienced and neophyte Japanese-language teachers, and offers a platform for information exchange with one’s peers. It is for the further encouragement of Japanese Language Education and aims to support professional enrichment and network expansion through interactive learning.
Theme: Teaching Technic: Focusing on learners’ needs to increase their motivation
Topic: Let’s learn and think about how we can make our class more fun and interesting by focusing on the students’ needs. This lecture includes a short discussion on the needs of learners and sharing of ideas on how to increase and motivate our students in learning the Japanese language.
【Mr. Frederick Go】
- 1994-1995: studied Nihongo as an A.O.T.S Trainee in an I.T. Company
- 2008: started teaching part-time in Japanese companies, giving lessons to personnel bound for Japan for training
- 2013: joined AFINITE and started attending the Nihongo Teachers’ Forum
- January – March, 2018: attended the JF Short Term Winter Teacher Training Course
|Date||May 5, 2018 (Sat)|
|Time||10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
|Venue||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|ONLINE APPLICATION FORM||http://bit.ly/SenseiNoWa0505|
Interested parties, please fill out the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM http://bit.ly/SenseiNoWa0505 on or before May 4, 108 (Friday) 5PM.
* Submission of application will be disabled after the deadline.