MARUGOTO Conversational Japanese for Everyone A2-1 Module 1 | Japan Foundation, Manila
Are you interested in Japanese culture?
Do you know a little Nihongo and would like to improve your speaking skills? Then the MARUGOTO A2-1 course is for you!
This course focuses on communicative language activities, and at the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance, e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment.
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
|Term||August 29, 2017 – October 5, 2017|
(Tuesdays and Thursdays)
|Time||6:20p.m. – 8:30p.m.|
|Venue||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|Tuition Fee||Php 4,500.00 (inclusive of textbook)|
|Age||At least 17 years old|
|Class size||Minimum of 10 persons per class|
Maximum of 16 persons per class
|Inquiries||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
23/F Pacific Star Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Cor. Makati Ave., Makati CityTEL. # 811-6155~58 FAX # 811-6153 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those with A1 level* of Nihongo knowledge may join this course.
*If you can answer these questions, then you are of A1 level:
– Shumi wa nan desu ka.
– Depaato wa doko desu ka.
– Issho ni gohan wo tabemasen ka.
– Dare ni purezento wo agemasu ka.
– Yasumi wa dou deshita ka.
Submit duly accomplished application form with preferred placement test schedule to Ms. Stephanie Gabica at email@example.com by August 18, 2017 (Friday).
Those who have NOT studied with the A1 textbook will undergo an INTERVIEW & be given a PLACEMENT TEST, with schedule options from 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Aug. 15 (Tues), Aug. 17 (Thurs) or Aug. 22 (Tues). (Subject to availability) Applicants MUST know how to read Hiragana and Katakana.