This is an online course for those who are interested in or want to start learning Kanji* in about one month. Students will do online exercises and attend Group Online Lessons. Students will learn the features of kanji characters and methods on how to study kanji by taking up 36 A2 level kanji characters.
*Kanji is one of the three types of scripts in the Japanese language.
– Distinguish the forms, understand the meanings, read, and write the 36 kanji characters introduced in this course
– Know the background of Japanese Kanji and the methods in learning kanji
Modes of Tutor Support
– Group Online Lessons via Zoom on October 16, 23, and November 6, 2021 (Saturdays), from 11:00 AM to 12:00 NN (Manila time)
– Monitoring of the students’ learning progress; exchange of information among students / teachers through the Notice Board.
– Completion of online exercises and online test
Registration Link: https://minato-jf.jp/CourseDetail/Index/MA21_KNHT_A200_EN01
(Details about the registration procedure is on the flyer)
|Registration Period||September 2 – 20, 2021|
|Course Period||October 2 – November 9, 2021|
|Result of Selection Process||September 21, 2021|
|Course Operator||The Japan Foundation Manila|
|Course Type||Tutor Support|
|Course Fee||Php 600|
|Eligibility||★This is a teacher support course for Filipinos who have studied hiragana and katakana.
★ Only those who can attend the Group Online Lessons via Zoom are eligible to register.
|Schedule of the Group Online Lessons||Time: 11:00 AM to 12:00 NN
Dates: October 16, 23, and November 6, 2021.
|Payment Period*||September 21 – 27, 2021 (15:00, Manila time)|
ABOUT THE STUDENT SELECTION PROCESS
This is a course where participants are determined by a selection process. For those who wish to apply, please read the course outline carefully. Then, within the designated application time period, please click the ‘Course Registration’ button and complete the application.
Note: The results of the selection process are scheduled to be sent through email on September 21. Please note that those who will not be selected will automatically be placed on a waitlist, of which the results will be sent through email by September 28.
*Please note that cancellation after payment will not be allowed. In the event that the course should not push through due to circumstances beyond the control of JFM, a refund will be made in accordance with regulations.