The Japan Foundation, Manila (JFM) would like to invite applications for the following position:
- Job Opportunity
|1||Program Officer||Arts and Culture & Public Relations||Deadline –Monday, April 5, 2021|
- How to Apply
Please submit the following documents to the JFM via e-mail. The successful candidates will be notified by e-mail and invited for the written exam and the interview.
- Duly accomplished JFM Application Form; (Download here: 20210319_ JFM official Application Form [Art PR])
- Curriculum Vitae (with profile picture was taken within 6 months);
- 1 copy of valid ID card (government-issued)
- 1 copy of the certificate of graduation from Higher Educational Institution;
- 1 copy of the certificate of Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (if any);
- Contact and Inquiries
The Japan Foundation, Manila
Address: 23F, Pacific Star Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. corner Makati Ave., Makati City
TEL: 02-811-6155 to 58 FAX: 02-811-6153
(Contact person: Mr. Wataru Abe)
|Job Title:||Program Officer (Arts and Culture & Public Relations Section)|
|Contract:||Contractual (1 year) with possible renewal subject to a mutual agreement of the parties.|
Main Purposes of Job:
- To provide support for the Arts and Culture projects, mainly in the field of Visual Art and Intellectual Exchange, which will be carried out under the initiative of the Japan Foundation. In particular, to provide support for project implementation and assessment, research, and program design/development.
- To provide assistance for Public Relations, which includes, creating and implementing a marketing strategy/plan, and writing and editing an article related to our activities.
Assist in smooth and efficient coordination and arrangement in implementing a project which includes coordination with various stakeholders.
- Research and Program design and development
Conduct field and literature research on the issues relevant to Arts and Culture which include attending seminars, the opening of exhibitions, performances/concerts conducted by local and international organizations. Based on the outcome and observation/evaluation of the research and/or instruction from supervisor(s), prepare the project proposal and develop the framework in consultation with the supervisor(s).
Prepare an assessment report of each project implemented.
|Academic Background||・Bachelor’s degree|
|Work Experience||・Minimum of 2-3 years working experience is required.
・ Preferably with work experience in the field of Arts and Culture, organizing public talk events, study tours, and editing publications.
・Preferably with work experience in PR and social media.
|Skills||・Basic knowledge in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
・Excellent English communication skills both written and oral.
|Personality||・Ability to work proactively, efficiently, and creatively.
・Ability to work as a team (team player)
The salary will be decided based on the qualification of a successful candidate.
The basic benefits will be provided as determined by the Labor Code of the Philippines.
# # #