This is an online course where one can learn Hiragana in about a month. Learners will do online exercises and attend classroom lessons.
– Can read Hiragana: starting from single hiragana characters to words and sentences
– Can write Hiragana: by typing on a computer and writing manually (Marugoto A1 level)
– Completion of online exercises and online test.
– Taking the reading test during the classroom lesson on March 7.
Modes of Tutor Support
1. Classroom Lessons at the Japan Foundation Manila (http://jfmo.org.ph/about) on Feb. 15, 29 and Mar. 7, 2020 (Saturdays) / 10:00A.M. – 12:00P.M.
2. Monitoring of the students’ learning progress; exchange of information among learners / teachers through the Notice Board.
– (Details about the registration procedure are on the second page of the flyer.)
|Registration Period||January 6 – 20, 2020|
|Course Period||February 1 – March 10, 2020|
|Result of Selection Process||January 21, 2020|
|Course Operator||The Japan Foundation Manila|
|Course Type||Tutor Support|
|Course Fee||Php 1,000|
|Eligibility||★ For Nihongo learners who don’t have knowledge of Japanese characters
★ For A1 students who don’t have knowledge of Japanese characters. (Email your ID & Nickname to the JFM right after the registration)
★ Only those who can attend the Classroom Lessons are eligible to register.
|Schedule of the Classroom Lessons||Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Dates: February 15, February 29, & March 7, 2020 (Saturdays)
Venue: Japan Foundation Manila (http://jfmo.org.ph/about)
|Payment Period||January 21 – 27, 2020
Only cash (exact amount) is accepted. Payment can only be done at the JFM office on Mon-Fri, 10:00AM-12:00NN/1:30PM~6:30PM
ABOUT THE STUDENT SELECTION PROCESS
This is a course where participating students are determined by a selection process. For those who wish to apply, please read the course outline carefully. Then, within the designated application time period, please click the ‘Course Registration button and complete the application.
Results of the selection process are expected to be sent to the email address registered with ‘Minato’ on January 21, 2020.