Are you interested in Japanese culture? Do you know a little Nihongo and would like to improve your speaking skills? Then the MARUGOTO A2-1 course is for you!
- This course focuses on communicative language activities, and at the end of the course, learners will be able to:
Understand sentences and frequently used expressions regarding topics such as business, health, celebrations, etc.
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe clearly and in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
|Term||March 3 – April 2, 2020
(Tuesdays & Thursdays)
|Time||6:10p.m. – 8:20p.m.|
|Venue||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|Tuition Fee||Php 3,800 (additional Php 700 book fee for those who have not taken A2-1 Module 1)|
|Age||At least 17 years old|
|Class size||Minimum of 10 students per class
Maximum of 16 students per class
|Downloads||Marugoto A2-1 M2 Flyer
Marugoto A2-1 M2 Application Form
Submit duly accomplished application form at email@example.com by February 26, 2020 (Wed).
*Those who have NOT taken the “Marugoto: Japanese Language & Culture A2-1 Module 1” course are required to take a Placement Test / Interview, on either Feb. 26 (Wed) & 27 (Thurs) from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m (subject to availability).
ELIGIBILITY: (Those who meet the following requirements are eligible to enroll in this course.)
- Can read and write Hiragana and Katakana
- Know simple Kanjis like 外国語, 南口, 東京
- Can talk about simple familiar topics like giving simple directions (*2), deciding about a meeting time, place, and one’s dream, and asking for help or offering help in times of difficulty.
- Studied the first part of an elementary textbook (at least up to Lesson 10 of Minna no Nihongo / Genki.