This course is the continuation of the MARUGOTO Japanese for Beginners (Starter A1 Module 2) Online Course.
Group online support will be provided to students who will be learning Japanese using the JF Japanese e-Learning Minato course, Marugoto A2-1 (Katsudoo & Rikai) Self-Study Course. While doing the self study lessons, students will be able to practice Japanese with their teacher and classmates through online sessions. Both the Katsudoo (activity) and Rikai (competence) portions of a lesson will be taken up in each 2-hour session of the course.
A) Group Online Sessions (via Zoom): 2 hours / lesson, once a week (Tuesdays, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.)
B) Self-study using the JF e-Learning Minato (Computer, tablet or smartphone is required*)
C) Individual Online Sessions will be offered twice.
*Please check the recommended operating systems in the “Course Environment” tab in the Minato website: https://minato-jf.jp/Guide/Index
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance, such as very basic personal and family information, seasons and weather, etc.
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Broaden one’s view, understand the culture of Japan and other countries, and develop the competence in intercultural understanding by taking up Japanese culture distinct from that of the Philippines.
|Course Period||April 6 – June 29, 2021|
|Course Fee||Php 4,400|
|Eligibility||Filipino residents who are at least 17 years old
Can read Hiragana and Katakana
Those who pass the Level Check Test
|Application Deadline||March 22, 2021 (Monday)|
|Download||Marugoto A2-1 Module 1 (Online Course) Application Form|
For those who have NOT taken the JFM “Marugoto A1 Module 2 Katsudoo & Rikai Course”, submit the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- duly accomplished application form (https://bit.ly/3uVxenY)
- screenshot of the Course Recommendation Test Result (https://www.marugoto-online.jp/info/level_check_test/?lang=eng)
JFM will also conduct a qualifying Level Check Test for confirmation.
Qualifying Level Check Test Schedule (maximum of one hour):
|24 March (Wednesday)||9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM
1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM
|25 March (Thursday)||9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM|
Payment: Payment details will be sent after passing the qualifying Level Check Test.
Payment mode: Once you receive a confirmation email, bank details will be sent. After payment, please send your proof of transaction (e.g. deposit slip or screenshot of the receipt with your name) to email@example.com.
Please note that cancellation after payment will not be allowed. In the event that the course should not push through due to circumstances beyond the control of JFM, a refund will be made in accordance with regulations.