Are you interested in Japanese culture? Do you know a little Nihongo and would like to improve your speaking skills? Then the MARUGOTO A2-1 course is for you!
This course focuses on communicative language activities.
|Term||Jan. 14 – Feb. 20, 2020
(Tuesdays & Thursdays)
|Time||6:10p.m. – 8:20p.m.|
|Venue||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|Tuition Fee||Php 5,000.00 (inclusive of textbook)|
|Age||At least 17 years old|
|Class size||Minimum of 10 persons per class
Maximum of 16 persons per class
|Downloads||MARUGOTO A2-1M1 Flyer
MARUGOTO A2-1M1 Application Form
Submit a duly accomplished application form with preferred placement test schedule at email@example.com by January 6, 2019 (Mon).
※All applicants are required to undergo INTERVIEW and take a PLACEMENT TEST, except those who have passed the following JFM courses:
(1) Marugoto A1 Starter Courses and Hiragana / Katakana Courses or (2) Marugoto A1 Starter Modules 1 & 2 Katsudou & Rikai Course
Schedule options from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Jan. 7 (Tue) & 9 (Thu). (Subject to availability)
Can read Hiragana and Katakana. Can say expressions about days of the month and counting (1-100). Can talk about simple familiar topics, like: one’s hobbies or travel, inviting a friend to an event / replying to an invitation, and giving simple directions (*1).
Below are sample expressions:
– Shumi wa nan desu ka.
– (Ryoukou wa) Doko ni, itsu, dare to, dou yatte ikimashita ka.
– Issho ni mi ni ikimasen ka. Ii desu ne. Ikimashou.
– Otera wa massugu itte, migi ni ikimasu.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance, e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment.
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment, and matters in areas of immediate need.