Are you interested in Japanese culture? Do you know a little Nihongo and would like to improve your speaking skills? Then the MARUGOTO A2-1 course is for you!
This course focuses on communicative language activities, and at the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance, e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment.
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
|Term||September 10 – October 17, 2019
(Tuesdays & Thursdays)
|Time||6:10p.m. – 8:20p.m.|
|Venue||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|Tuition Fee||Php 5,000.00 (inclusive of textbook)|
|Age||At least 17 years old|
|Class size||Minimum of 10 persons per class
Maximum of 16 persons per class
|Downloads||Marugoto A2-1 Module 1 Flyer
Marugoto A2-1 Module 1 Application Form
Those with A1 level* of Nihongo knowledge may join this course.
*If you can answer these questions, then you are of A1 level:
– Shumi wa nan desu ka.
– Depaato wa doko desu ka.
– Issho ni gohan wo tabemasen ka.
– Dare ni purezento wo agemasu ka.
– Yasumi wa dou deshita ka.
Submit duly accomplished application form with preferred Placement Test Schedule at email@example.com by August 28, 2019 (Wed).
Those who have NOT studied with the A1 textbook and the Minato Hiragana and Katakana Tutor Support Courses will undergo an INTERVIEW & be given a PLACEMENT TEST, with schedule options from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Aug. 29 (Thu) and Aug. 30 (Fri). (Subject to availability)
Applicants MUST know how to read Hiragana and Katakana.
Please submit a copy of Minato Hiragana and Katakana Tutor Support Course certificates together with the application form and make the payment on/before the deadline.