Are you interested in Japanese culture? Do you know a little Nihongo and would like to improve your speaking skills? Then the MARUGOTO A2-1 course is for you!
This course focuses on communicative language activities. At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance, e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment.
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
|Term||Feb. 4 – Mar. 13, 2019|
(Mondays & Wednesdays)
|Time||6:20p.m. – 8:30p.m.|
|Venue||The Japan Foundation, Manila|
|Tuition Fee||Php 5,000.00 (inclusive of textbook)|
|Age||At least 17 years old|
|Class size||Minimum of 10 persons per class|
Maximum of 16 persons per class
|Download||MARUGOTO A2-1 Flyer|
MARUGOTO A2-1 Application Form
Those who are able to answer the questions below (A1 level) are eligible to apply for the course.
– Shumi wa nan desu ka.
– Depaato wa doko desu ka.
– Issho ni gohan wo tabemasen ka.
– Dare ni purezento wo agemasu ka.
– Yasumi wa dou deshita ka.
Applicants MUST know how to read Hiragana and Katakana.
Submit duly accomplished application form with preferred placement test schedule to Ms. Jennelyn Arroyo at email@example.com by January 25, 2019 (Fri).
※All applicants are required to undergo INTERVIEW and take a PLACEMENT TEST, except those who have passed both of the following JFM courses:
(1) Marugoto A1 Starter Courses and (2) Hiragana / Katakana Courses
Schedule options from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Jan. 28 (Mon) & 29 (Tue). (Subject to availability)