This is an online course where one can learn Kanji in about a month. Learners will do online exercises and attend classroom lessons.
– Distinguish the forms
– Understand the meanings
– Read and write 36 kanji characters
– Know the background of Japanese Kanji and methods in learning Kanji (Marugoto A1 Level)
– Completion of online exercises and online test.
– Taking the reading test during the classroom lesson on March 13.
– For A2 level students who can read and write Hiragana and Katakana
– For those who know the very basic level of Japanese
– For those who can attend the classroom lessons
Modes of Tutor Support
1. Classroom Lessons at The Japan Foundation, Manila (http://jfmo.org.ph/about) on February 28 and March 13, 2020.
2. Monitoring of the students’ learning progress; exchange of information among learners/teachers through the Notice Board.
Registration Link: https://minato-jf.jp/CourseDetail/Index/MA19_KNHT_A200_EN01
(Details about the registration procedure is on the flyer)
|Registration Period||January 24 – February 2, 2020|
|Course Period||February 11 – March 18, 2020|
|Result of Selection Process||February 3, 2020|
|Course Operator||The Japan Foundation Manila|
|Course Type||Tutor Support|
|Course Fee||Php 600|
|Payment Period||February 4– February 7, 2020
Only cash is accepted. Payment can only be done at the JFM office on Mon-Fri, 10:00AM-12:00NN/1:30PM~6:30PM
ABOUT THE STUDENT SELECTION PROCESS
This is a course where participating students are determined by a selection process. For those who wish to apply, please read the course outline carefully. Then, within the designated application time period, please click the ‘Course Registration’ button and complete the application.
Results of the selection process are expected to be sent to the email address registered with ‘Minato’ on February 3, 2020.