KATAKANA A1 TUTOR SUPPORT COURSE – Registration Deadline: July 20 (Monday)
This is an online course where one can learn Katakana* in about two months. Students will do online exercises and attend Group Online Lessons.
*Katakana is one of the three types of scripts in the Japanese language. It is used to write foreign or borrowed words and can be seen in mangas.
– Can read Katakana: starting from single katakana characters to words and sentences. (Marugoto A1 level)
– Can write Katakana: by typing on a computer and writing manually.
Modes of Tutor Support
– Group Online Lessons via Zoom on August 15, 22, 29, September 5, 12 and 19, 2020 (Saturdays) / 10:00 – 11:00 AM.
– Monitoring of the students’ learning progress; exchange of information among students / teachers through the Notice Board.
– Completion of online exercises and online test
– Taking the reading test during the Group Online Lesson on September 12
Registration Link: https://minato-jf.jp/CourseDetail/Index/MA19_KTKT_A100_EN03
(Details about the registration procedure is on the flyer)
|Registration Period||July 10 – July 20, 2020|
|Course Period||July 31 – September 22, 2020|
|Result of Selection Process||July 21, 2020|
|Course Operator||The Japan Foundation Manila|
|Course Type||Tutor Support|
|Course Fee||Php 1,000|
|Eligibility||★ For Filipino Nihongo learners who can already read Hiragana.
(For registered Marugoto A1 students who can already read Hiragana, email your ID & Nickname to the JFM right after the registration)
★ Only those who can attend the Group Online Lessons via Zoom are eligible to register.
|Schedule of the Group Online Lessons||Time: 10:00 to 11:00 AM
Dates: August 15, 22, 29, September 5, 12 and 19, 2020 (Saturdays)
|Payment Period*||July 21 – July 27, 2020 (15:00, Manila time)|
ABOUT THE STUDENT SELECTION PROCESS
This is a course where participants are determined by a selection process. For those who wish to apply, please read the course outline carefully. Then, within the designated application time period, please click the ‘Course Registration’ button and complete the application.
Note: Results of the selection process are expected to be sent to the email address registered with ‘Minato’ on July 21.
*Please note that cancellation after payment will not be allowed. In the event that the course should not push through due to circumstances beyond the control of JFM, a refund will be made in accordance with regulations.