This course is the continuation of the MARUGOTO Conversational Japanese for Everyone A2-1 Module 1 Online Course (April – July 2021).
Group online support will be provided to students who will be learning Japanese using the JF Japanese e-Learning Minato course, Marugoto A2-2 (Katsudoo & Rikai) Self-Study Course. While doing the self study lessons, students will be able to practice Japanese with their teacher and classmates through online sessions. Both the Katsudoo (activity) and Rikai (competence) portions of a lesson will be taken up in each 2-hour session of the course.
- Group Online Sessions (via Zoom): 2 hours / lesson, once a week (Tuesdays, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.)
- Self-study using the JF e-Learning Minato (Computer, tablet or smartphone is required*)
- Individual Online Sessions will be offered twice.
*Please check the recommended operating systems in the “Course Environment” tab in the Minato website: https://minato-jf.jp/Guide/Index
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand sentences and frequently used expressions regarding topics such as business, health, celebrations, etc.
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe clearly and in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
|Course Period||August 10 – November 9, 2021|
|Course Fee||Php 4,400|
|Eligibility||Filipino residents who are at least 17 years old
Those who pass the Level Check Test
(For new students, please see below for more details*)
|Application Deadline||26 July 2021 (Monday)|
*For those who have NOT taken the JFM “Marugoto A2-1 Module 1 Katsudoo & Rikai Course (April – July 2021)”, applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Must have studied the basic sentence patterns (at least up to Lesson 15 of Minna no Nihongo/Genki)
- Must be able to read Hiragana and Katakana
- Must know simple Kanji like 外国語、南口、東京
- Must be familiar with dialogs about topics, like: giving simple directions, deciding about a meeting time/place, talking about one’s dream, asking for help / offering help in times of difficulty
- ホテルは白くておおきいたてものです。まっすぐいって、ふたつめのかどを みぎです。
- １０じに ホテルのロビーで どうですか。
- しょうらい 日本の かいしゃで はたらきたい です。
- すみません、このかんじの よみかたを おしえてください。
- いっしょに えきまで いきましょうか。
Please submit the application form (https://bit.ly/3ehOrkF) on or before 26 July 2021 (Monday).
For new students, please make sure to upload a screenshot of the Course Recommendation Test Result onto the form: https://www.marugoto-online.jp/info/level_check_test/?lang=eng.
JFM will also conduct a qualifying Level Check Test for confirmation.
Payment details will be sent after passing the qualifying Level Check Test.
Qualifying Level Check Test Schedule (maximum of one hour)
|28 July (Wednesday)||2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM|
|29 July (Thursday)||2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM|
Payment: Payment details will be sent after passing the qualifying Level Check Test.
Payment mode: Once you receive a confirmation email, bank details will be sent.
After payment, please send your proof of transaction (e.g. deposit slip or screenshot of the receipt with your name) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that cancellation after payment will not be allowed. In the event that the course should not push through due to circumstances beyond the control of JFM, a refund will be made in accordance with regulations.