27 October 2023, Friday
7:00PM (Gates open at 5:30PM)
Anime series “My Happy Marriage” singer, ITO KASHITARO, is set to visit Manila with a one-night-only concert on 27 October 2023. The event, presented by The Japan Foundation, Manila, will feature the Japanese singer-songwriter, with OPM singer Armi Millare.
ITO KASHITARO, known for his iconic kitsune (fox) mask, started his career on internet video platforms. Since then, he has risen in popularity, accumulating over 150 million online views and amassing a global fanbase. His repertoire has evolved from cover performances to original compositions, earning him critical acclaim through his four albums.
He has affixed his presence in the world of anime songs, having composed and performed memorable themes such as “Shinjuiro no Kakumei” (the ending theme for Deep Insanity: The Lost Child), “Silent Minority” (the opening theme for Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games Is Tough for Mobs), “Hinata no Kuni,” and “Neko Neko Biyori” (theme songs for Nights with a Cat). Most notably, he sang “Vita Philosophica,” the ending theme for the anime series “My Happy Marriage.”
Joining ITO KASHITARO will be award winning Filipino vocalist Armi Millare. Armi is a fan favorite in the Philippine music scene, having released multiple hit songs throughout the decade. She has also been making waves internationally, recently collaborating with Norwegian soul band D’Sound for the viral hit “Lykkelig” and a few more. On top of her singing and songwriting, she has also written original soundtracks and scored full films.
Admission to the concert is FREE but tickets are limited and are on a first-come-first-serve basis. GET YOUR GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS HERE
1. Only guests with valid tickets will be admitted to the concert venue. Please prepare Eventbrite Digital Ticket for presentation.
2. Gates open at 5:30 PM; please arrive early as the program starts on time.
3. Guests can’t exit the venue until the performance ends.
4. The concert is standing-room-only.
5. No photography, videography, or recording during all performances
6. Parking is NOT provided
7. Brooklyn Warehouse is a non-smoking venue. Electronics cigarettes are likewise prohibited.
8. No dangerous materials are allowed, including weapons, explosives, illegal substances, glass containers, projectiles, hazardous chemicals, laser pointers, and large bags or backpacks. Please note that there are no baggage counters available at the venue. *
9. Please be advised that the concert will be recorded in video by JFM and may capture footage of the audience. By attending the concert, the attendee agrees to let JFM use all recorded footage that may include them for future promotional materials.
This event is proudly presented by The Japan Foundation, Manila, in collaboration with All Nippon Airways Co. Ltd. (ANA), with event partners Cosplay.PH, Brooklyn Warehouse Inc., and Otacute Philippines Inc.
Celebrating the 50th anniversary of ASEAN-Japan Friendship and Cooperation, this event is supported by the Embassy of Japan in the Philippines.