“Application period has been closed”
The E-learning course aims to assist/support Japanese Language teachers in the provinces who would like to maintain their language proficiency. Basic understanding of speaking, listening, reading and writing of N4 level will be provided. The course covers Lesson 18 to 28 of the internet site “JPLANG”
The aim is to provide an opportunity for Japanese Language teachers in the provinces to develop their language proficiency in Japanese. It encourages and supports the Nihongo teachers in localities outside of Metro Manila.
To improve the 4 basic knowledge and skills; Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing of JLPT N4 levels through internet site JPLANG (jplang.tufs.ac.jp). Lesson 18 to 28 of JLPANG is covered at this course. The 7 categories: Conversation, Grammar, Drills, Conversation practice, Listening, Reading and Vocabulary are provided at each lesson. Therefore, the comprehensive proficiency in Japanese language can be acquired.
1) Total Learning Hours: 132 hours (147 hours inclusive of the intensive seminar)
2) Access the specific website at least 2~3 times per week and devote 3 hours of study per week.
3) The E- Learning Course is not a self-study program; JFM language advisers will be extending support through regular reviews and oral exercises; consultations will also be available.
Acquire the proficiency in Nihongo equivalent to JLPT N4 level, or level in completion of “Minna no Nihongo 2”
2) Skype account.
Option: Intensive seminar (15hrs.):
Upon completion of the E-Learning Course, participants are eligible to attend the intensive seminar in March 2014. Lessons on conversation and listening will be reviewed. A short speech in Japanese is required to be delivered on the final day.(Fee – P 1,400.00 ; air fare will be provided by the JFM)
Lesson 18 Byouki 病気
|Lesson 19 Obon おぼん|
|Lesson 20 Shourai no Koto 将来のこと|
|Lesson 21 Kanji no Gakushuu 漢字の学習|
|Lesson 22 Daigaku-Sai 大学祭|
|Lesson 23 Kyoto no Ryokou 京都の旅行|
|Lesson 24 Shougatsu 正月|
|Lesson 25 Yuki 雪|
|Lesson 26 Seijin no Hi 成人の日|
|Lesson 27 Jugyou Kengaku 授業見学|
|Lesson 28 Houmon 訪問|
|All lesson review|
Intensive seminar (3 days)
Weekly schedule for a lesson
Minimum Study Hours
1st &2nd week
Self-study “JPLANG” for 1 lesson
Do task Sheet
(Kanji & Exercise)
|3 hours /week|
SKYPE with JFM teachers.
|3 hours / week|
12 hours /week
|Date||April 8, 2013 ~ March 31, 2014|
|Admission||E-learning (132 hrs.) Free Intensive seminar(15hrs) P1,400 – Option|
1) Provincial resident
2) Currently teaching Japanese language at an educational institution (university/ language school)
3) Minimum of 6 month experience in teaching the Japanese language
4) Continuous teaching of the Japanese language
5) Japanese proficiency: JLPT N5 (Level 4) or its equivalent.
6) Highly motivated in completing the course
Send your application form on or before April 5 (Friday) to the Japan Foundation.
|Download||Download for E-Learning Application Form and E-Learning Flyer|